Three Dan Tien Chi Kung, Washing Heaven and Earth Energy Through Your Body for Clarity and Spiritual Integration
Harmonizing Your Three Main Energy Centers for Health and Spiritual Development
What does Dan Tien mean?
There are three main energy centers in the body. Dan Tien means Field of Energy, Field of Elixir. These are important 'points of focus' in meditation techniques.
You will find calm and a deeper sense of yourself:
- When you know how to activate chi flow and circulate energy in the three major energy centers in the body called the 'Three Dan Tiens'.
- When you balance, harmonize and raise the vibration of your three Dan Tiens.
- When you strengthen your internal organs by washing the subtle forces of heaven and earth - yin and yang energies through your body.
As you practice this daily:
- You can access plenty of energy at anytime for any activity.
- You can recognize when rest is required.
- You can feel clear, calm and confident throughout the day.
Marie Favorito, Director, Boston Healing Tao and Senior Instructor, Universal Healing Tao
Marie is a Senior Instructor in the Universal Healing Tao founded by GrandMaster Mantak Chia. Marie has 30+ years of teaching experience in the Tao: Tai Chi Chi Kung, (Long and Short Forms, Sword Form), numerous Chi Kung Forms and many levels of Meditation. Marie has years of experience teaching seniors at Senior Centers locally. Marie participates in Tai Chi studies with Harvard University. As well as teaching these Taoist practices Marie incorporates Chi Organ-Abdominal Massage, Chi Nei Tsang, CNT, and Chi Kung Healing in her private practice. She has taught workshops Internationally in Germany, Thailand, Australia, Canada, Mexico and throughout the USA. First Aid CPR AED Certified with the American Heart Association.
Email: mcftao2 (@) me.com